Suntuubi-palvelussa käytetään evästeitä. Palvelua käyttämällä hyväksyt evästeiden käytön. Lue lisää. OK

If you have a former driving license you need to contact to Ajovarma to exchange your license. Some situations you have to do Theory test and Driving exam to change your license.


You can find more info from here:


So you can pass the Theory test is good to contact to driving school and buy codes to use theory training program. You can also buy Driving school book.


You need to rent a car for driving exam. It´s best to study and take some driving lessons to pass the exam. 


Contact to driving school

©2019 Driving school -